Please provide us your details and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. Thanks!

India Tax Services

If you have income in India, you need to file tax returns in India regardless of the fact that you are an NRI.

The income can be from; salary, rent received on your property, Investment income; Capital gains dividends or any other source.

With increasing information exchange between US and Indian tax authorities, it is important and mandatory that you report your “Global Income” while filing your taxes. Both US and Indian governments are paying special attention to individuals who potentially have assets and income outside of the country they live in.

In the new environment, it is important that your tax advisors understand and plan your taxes with a global picture in mind. It is also important they understand tax laws from both countries to best advise you on your tax planning.

WorkMyTaxes provides tax filing services for India. You no longer need to be dependent on your friends or family to get you returns completed in India. We will be your one-stop tax advisors.

Like US Taxes, we will have a simplified process for India too:

  1. Provide us your information in a simple client information sheet
  2. Set up an appointment with our tax professional at a convenient time
  3. We prepare your taxes
  4. Review of your taxes and e-file

Talk to us to know more and we will happily answer any questions you may have.

Tax Consultancy

Taxation is an extremely complex subject and needs professional skill of the highest order and the consultant has to keep track of frequent changes and modifications made in the Income tax rules from time to time to be able to guide aptly in tax planning, documentation and represent the cases skillfully. Even a minor lapse can cost tons of money to an assessee. So we offer pragmatic solutions to manage the affairs in the most tax-efficient manner. We have an aptitude for providing expert advice in tax planning. Our tax consultancy services include income tax planning, fringe benefit tax consultancy, Indian direct tax consultancy to individuals, firms and NRIs.

We understand the treaty between USA and India and can answer your questions regarding double taxation.

Money Repatriation
You have concern about your money repatriation, whether you will be able to repatriate money to overseas account, we have experienced and qualified tax professionals to help you.

One of the most important concerns for a Non-resident Indian (NRI) or even a Returning Non-resident Indian (RNRI) is whether he will be able to take the funds/assets from India to offshore countries.

Major transactions like selling a property, inheritance, overseas education, health services, investments among others must be reviewed for tax & legal implications & from the repatriation point of view. We help you to understand and respond to the situation which suits you to individual goals.

One the most important services to you is planning the repatriation from the inception to final repatriation as and when the need may arise.

We can help you whether you want to send funds overseas or to get funds into India.

We also help you with tax clearances or RBI clearance, Form 15 CA and Form 15 CB and many more aspects of repatriation.

PAN Application

PAN, or Permanent Account Number, is a unique 10-digit alphanumeric identity allotted to each taxpayer by the Income Tax Department under the supervision of the Central Board of Direct Taxes. It also serves as an identity proof. PAN is mandatory for financial transactions such as receiving taxable salary or professional fees, sale or purchase of assets above specified limits, buy mutual funds and more.

The primary objective of PAN is to use a universal identification key to track financial transactions that might have a taxable component to prevent tax evasion. The PAN number remains unaffected by change of address throughout India.

Do not have a Permanent Account Number? We are here to help you. Please give us a call and we will help you with the process.

Click here to read about PAN

Assessment Related Services

We can help you with following assessment related issues:

  • Refund follow-up
  • Respond to income tax query
  • Correction of TDS certificate

havecall get-start track-refund

Contact Us
(201) 484-7186
(201) 484-7413
(469) 361-7035
(978) 849-2503
(201) 338-6482
Business timings:
Jan 15th - April 17th
9:00 am - 8:00 pm EST
10:00 pm-12:00 am EST
April 18th - Jan 14th
9:00 am -1:00 pm EST