Please provide us your details and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. Thanks!

Filing Extensions

You are not ready with tax filing by due date? You’ll first need to file an extension with the IRS to avoid any late-filing or late payment penalties. Filing an extension will allow you to push your deadline back six months to October 15.

While you cannot extend the time to pay taxes, you can get an extension of time to file your federal tax return. Call us, we will do it for you!

We can file extensions for Federal and States both for personal and business tax return.

If you live outside the United States, you may be able to get an extension by filing IRS Form 2350: Application for Extension of Time to File U.S. Income Tax Return if you believe you will qualify for special tax treatment. See IRS Publication 54: Tax Guide for U.S. Citizens and Resident Aliens Abroad to confirm if this form might help you.

If you fail to file either a tax extension or tax return by the appropriate filing deadline (March 15 for businesses and April 17 for individuals), the IRS will charge interest and penalties on any unpaid Federal taxes. If you do not file and you owe tax, the failure-to-file penalty is 5% per month (up to 5 months) of the amount due. If your return is more than 60 days late, you may be subject to a $135 minimum penalty. The IRS will also impose a failure-to-pay penalty of 0.5% per month (up to 25%) of the amount due if you file a return or extension, but don’t pay all your taxes on time.

Contact Us
(201) 484-7186
(201) 484-7413
(469) 361-7035
(978) 849-2503
(201) 338-6482
Business timings:
Jan 15th - April 17th
9:00 am - 8:00 pm EST
10:00 pm-12:00 am EST
April 18th - Jan 14th
9:00 am -1:00 pm EST