Please provide us your details and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. Thanks!

Home > Knowledge Center > FAQs > Filing for Extension

Filing for Extension

What if I am not ready to file my taxes by 18th April?
You can request an automatic extension for six months by submitting Form 4868, application for automatic extension of time to file U.S. individual income tax return. Filing this form gives you until October 15 to file a return.

To get the extension, you must estimate your tax liability on this form and should also pay any amount due.

Can you help me to file the extension?
Yes, please call us or send us an email. We will need some basic information from you and thereafter can help file this for you. State authorities also need separate extensions requests to be filed.

Our fees to file extension is $50.

Does extension request give me an automatic extension to pay my tax dues?
No. Extra time to file an extension will give you extra time to get your paperwork to the IRS, but it does not extend the time you have to pay any tax due. You will owe interest on any amount not paid by the April 18 deadline, plus you may owe penalties.

Back to FAQs
Contact Us
(201) 484-7186
(201) 484-7413
(469) 361-7035
(978) 849-2503
(201) 338-6482
Business timings:
Jan 15th - April 17th
9:00 am - 8:00 pm EST
10:00 pm-12:00 am EST
April 18th - Jan 14th
9:00 am -1:00 pm EST